the OneHAND team
The project consists of a strong consortium of companies from 4 different countries.
- Project lead and creator and manufacturer of OneHand prosthesis.
The Simulation Crew (Netherlands)
- Virtual Training Simulations.
- Developing the training and rehabilitation modules in the project.
International Confederation of Amputee Assosiation(IC2A (Begium)
- Organisation of several amputee associations from across the globe.
- Responsible for the user focus and standardization treatment guidelines in the project.
- Distributor of prosthesis in Germany.
- Distributor for Germany in the OneHand project.
Key staff members involved in the project
Ole Olsen (Hy5)
Project manger, - Mechanical engineer and industrial designer.
15 years experience in medtech industries, project management, industrial design and quality control.
Christine Mork (Hy5)
Chief Finance Officer, -
Masters degree in Finance.
12 years experience working across Singapore, Australia and Norway.